Monday, August 8, 2011

Why start a blog?

Well this is my first EVER blog! There are several reasons why I wanted to start a blog. I guess I'll let you know why:

1. I stalk so many other blogs why not let them get to know me as well :)

2. I'm running out of people to tell my stories to lol

3. This involves a story I will further indulge in below!

So this blog will mostly be about the main topics in my life. At the moment that involves hair and weight loss. oh and books! I read A LOT!

With these two topics I will also dab into food, life in general, and college (my MAIN stress in life)

Okay now that we got the basics out of the way I guess I can further eplain that story from #3 reason why!
This past Saturday
my best friend and I got a little 'chocolate wasted', if ya know what I mean (wink wink). And after practically passing out at 2am from our homemade concoctions aka SMOOTHIES! (in all caps because we yelled it every time we used the blender lol, complete dorks we know!) and sheer exhaustion, due to our 'dance moves'. All I could think about when I woke up was my hair. Mind you I woke up at 6am because she had work the next morning and we were still feeling those 'smoothies'. She left about a hour or two later and I quickly hopped up and Moisturized and sealed my hair and immediately put my bonnet on!! How ridiculous is that, I knew I had a problem ha ha!

So after a day of recovery with junk food, and movies (thanks to the BF), I decided I would enter the world of blogging!
I am extremely happy to welcome any and all people into my world and hope I give you guys some joy and laughter! :)


Life is Beautiful,

LBC

No comments: