Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bantu knot out!

Hello world,


So as you know I have been trying different styles and I tried another style :).. A bantu knot out (or whatever the terminology is!). I did it on a week old roller set (post before this). It turned out ok I wasnt really a fan of the twisted look so I ended up wearing it half up and half down with a hair clip. I rocked it for like 3 days or so which was successful for me :)
Here's what I did to achieve the look:
  • I split my hair in 2 sections vertically (from forehead to back of head)
  • Sprayed each section with Aussie leave-in conditioner (I'm trying out new leave ins because Neutrogena is a lil ridiculous with that little bottle and the way I go through it! I either gotta stock up or find something else!)
  • Applied a little of carol's daughter hair balm (LOVE this stuff!!) to each section
  • Than proceeded to finger part and twisted to make little buns/bantu knots
  • I than kept them in for 2 days. I was really lazy this week and all I had to do was pick up my dad from the airport sooo yeah :)

I felt like Mel B aka Scary spice from the spice girls lol

Here it is out with a headband:

And here's how I rocked for the following days :):



My dad actually liked it, so go me :) lol
This may be something I do when the roller sets start to fall
Also stay tuned, my dryer came in the mail so I will be uploading my latest roller set with dryer and also my regimen as well as fitness/weight loss things :)
Remember...




Life is Beautiful,

LBC


No comments: